Leading the way for Driving Lessons
0845 2267649
Instructor Login
Driving Tuition

Getting Started

So you're thinking about getting started but don't know where to begin? If you don't already have a qualifing licence you need to apply for a provisional licence. To be eligible you must be a resident of Great Britain and meet the minimum age requirement which is currently 17 years of age. You will also need your birth certificate, a valid UK Passport or another form of identification and must be able to provide addresses of your residence over the past 3 years. If you are looking to start from the age of 17 you may apply for your Provisional 3 months before your 17th birthday.

Applying for Provisional Medical Requirements What Next?
e-Driving Lessons vouchers start
from just £15 - the perfect
birthday gift for friends
& relatives.

Gift Vouchers  Learn More
Governing Bodies2 Facebook Twitter Highway Code Pass Plus DVSA